Question

PlayStation Remote Play ios app

• 24 September 2021
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

Also having this issue and would very much like to see it fixed. Extremely frustrating to have an unlimited plan specifically for things like this then not be able to take advantage.

I know it’s crazy how gotta go through hoops to use this feature and even then doesn’t all the way work still disconnects 

I was just told by T-Mobile that the PlayStation remote play app is not supported by them currently.    
This is a bit frustrating to say the least. 

I am sick of calling them and always been asked to explain the issue over and over again. I am sick of this issue and the service provided even paying for the best plan available. I wish I was in Verizon or ATT. I will just wait for my current agreement to end and then I will quit. That’s the way to fix this issue unfortunately. 

I contacted T-Mobile support and was told that their network is "fine", not their issue, and to contact support for the PS remote app.

This is ridiculous.

I contacted T-Mobile support and was told that their network is "fine", not their issue, and to contact support for the PS remote app.

This is ridiculous.

Agree so nobody knows nothing about the issue so again download the profile or use a different cellular data connection 

I bought a iPad through T-Mobile and remote play was one of the main reasons only to get my iPad today and get this error code. I’m extremely unhappy I was on the phone with them for 2 hours and no one knew what I was talking about. This needs to be fixed every other carrier offers this but t mobile. I’m close to sending my iPad back and switching companies. 

I’m with you. It is even more frustrating when you know that all the other carriers have no problem with the PlayStation Remote App

Please T-Mobile.  This is all over Reddit and Youtube with everyone trying to do workarounds to get this app to work on T-Mobile.  There are a lot of Playstation owners out there and right now the only option you’re giving all of us is to switch to a different wireless provider.  Release the Kraken. Open the ports.  Free the Playstation App. Let us Game!!!!  Keep us as customers!!!!!!