Question

Porting number issue

• 2 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

We just activated our tmobile sim cards today but it seems our old phone numbers were not transferred, instead, given new ones. Unable to get in touch with Tmobile rep since the phone call disconected. We need to get this fixed today as one of the numbers is used for office calls. Please resolve this asap. Still waiting for agent to answer my call.

3 replies

Badge

The call is also getting disconnected from time to time so I keep on dialing tmobile number. We are very unhappy with this first tmobile experience I literally want to go back to my old carrier. Please look into this today. We have three numbers we needed to port but only two got ported but with different phone numbers. Also, my number is still not active on my phone as I specified to the agent that there is literally no sim slot on iphone14 models and before it got resolved, the call ended. I do not have a phone that can be reached right now because of this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

Oh thank you. I did not realize. I was trying to get help asap as tomorrow is monday and been on hold for so long trying to get in touch with a rep. Thank you again.