Question

tmoile

• 26 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Anyone think T Mobile is full of crap, everyone I talk to gives a different story and no one knows that another employee called me, no coverage where they say it’s covered, can’t get the phone I ordered 3 weeks ago, and just the run around, T Mobile Sucks, and I will spread the message to everyone and all social media 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Id recommend filing a BBB complaint if the reps cannot give you a straight answer

We have been with T-MOBILE for 7 years.We recently moved to Southern Arizona, near the border of Mexico.

There are a few places, where we lose service, but most importantly-on a remote stretch of Highway 82, for about 4 miles. My wife drives this way to get to work every morning, and every evening. If she were to break down, she would need a Good Samaritan, or Border patrol to help her. I called 611. And asked the rep if there were any plans for new Cell towers in this area AT&T and Verizon share one). The Rep told me there was not but said that we needed new phones( we got our current ones 2-3 years ago) because the new ones have better antennas.

He said that he could update our plan with new phones for $30 dollars total, we had him repeat this, on speaker, 2 times. We drove 61 miles (each way) to go to the T-Mobile store, where we were told it would be $112 more..

We left and on the way home-we called 611, again, and asked to speak with a Supervisor. The "Supervisor" was Snotty, rude and condescending, and when I requested that she listen to my conversation with the rep(who told me that I could get two new phones for 30 dollars more a month) she said that she had to look at "200 plans, first" and then she said that the rep "was wrong ( not that he lied). To be treated that way was insulting, but to be lied to-makes me realize that your company has went downhill, since we first signed-up. I encourage you to listen to the 611 calls from this number, and see how we were lied to... 122 miles on my truck which gets 17 miles to the gallon) to learn that I had been lied to... EXTREMELY INSULTING. You need to get back to the kind, good service that you had, when we first signed-up. Lying to your longtime customers, and then treating them like shit...What a disgrace, and what an EMBARRASSMENT.

Aaron B

& community.t-mobile.com