Question

Tower outages in Round Rock TX- when will problem be resolved?

• 12 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

We drove to a T Mobile store on Friday evening (6/9/23) to see if my IPhone needed repair because all calls were breaking up, rendering my phone useless for calling.  We were told that 2 T Mobile cell towers in Round Rock, Texas, were down with no firm ETA on repair completion.  I’ve checked with neighbors and learned that T Mobile phone service appears to be disrupted for all.  On Sunday I spent > 20 minutes on online ‘CHAT’ with ‘Veronica V’ and 20 + minutes into chat, I was told ‘I have reviewed your account very thoroughly and I can see technicians are working at the site location near by your location and almost 90% of the work has been completed.  Just for you, we will make sure that everything will be completed on priority.”  I have not been proactively notified of the issue, nor can I find out when T Mobile expects issue to be resolved.  It’s been nearly a week since my phone functioned properly for voice calls.  Where can I find information pertaining to cell tower outage and expected ETA of resolution?

2 replies

I have same issue since last Tues 6/6/23. I live Great Oaks and 620 area. I drove to Lakeline T-mobile store last Tuesday and they said 2 or 3 towers are out and under repair. It has been a full week now still same, may be internet is little better but phone calls get dropped and useless. So calling their customer support does not work for me. Where is chat function? It seems like that is gone in the website. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

chats a bit hit and miss. you can start off with tier 2 support if you contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter..just send them a DM..dont post anything in their main area.