Question

Very spotty cell reception in KW

• 30 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

When I call mobile to see what I can do to stay a customer, I am told that cell phone service isn’t good where I live, but when I say then I should get out of my contract, they say I must pay off my phone  first. I have been a mobile customer for 10plus years, and have paid for 4  phones and all the bells and whistles all those years.  I’ve tried cell boosters...finally someone told me nothing will work.  

If a company can’t provide reliable cell service, I should have the option to get out of my cell contract early.  They can’t provide the services I need,  and I use this everyday & all day for my business.  

Do I have to start a lawsuit to resolve this conflict?  It’s not my preference.  Tmobile...do the right thing.  Release me...and I’ll come back  when you can provide reliable cell service in my area.  

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to contact TMO for this..i recommend using their social media platform route like Facebook or Twitter..this lands you with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support.

the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Assuming you live in Key West, not Kuwait, T-Mobile used to tout their “Lifetime Coverage Guarantee” You might try mentioning that. .