Question

where is t-mobile?

• 28 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

where is t-mobile on the list of more than 150 internet providers?  it seems to me that regardless of the service i attempt to access for sports events -- such as the current world series -- I’m told I must access the service thru my internet provider.  a long list is provided, but alas, t-mobile just ain’t there!  how come?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@jbsdad  “….list of more than 150 internet providers? “

Can you let the community know which list you are referring to?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I think you are being asked for your paid TV provider (traditional cable or satellite TV), not your internet provider.

The World Series is broadcast over-the-air by Fox.  Get an antenna.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

As mentioned, online streaming service Apps like Fox Sports, NBC Sports, etc., by contract cannot provide standalone streaming of content if you are not also subscribed to a TV provider that includes them as channels.

For example, if you have Comcast Infinity cable, DirecTV satellite, or subscribe to YouTube TV, you will be able to stream content on Fox Sports and NBC Sports Apps as long as Fox Sports and NBC Sports channels are included in your TV package.

T-Mobile Internet is not a TV provider, so it does not qualify for access to those sports streaming services.