Question

www.rt.com access

Badge

T-Mobile, please stop blocking rt.com website (Russia Today) I need to read news from both west and Russia to make informed narrative. Are you aware or have concept of freedom of press? If so I am an adult and don’t censor rt.com.

THANK YOU 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i pulled it up perfectly fine. i did see mention that the site was down for a while though..

Badge

Did you use T-Mobile cellular network (LTE/ 5G) and not Wi-Fi ? Wi-Fi works fine using different carriers, in my case fios 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Works fine on my devices as well on the T-Mobile network.  Trying to disguise your promotion as the site being blocked by T-Mobile, which is a crock, isn’t going to work.  

Badge

Dutch Internet Providers Reportedly Block Sputnik News, RT ...

https://sputniknews.com/20220308/dutch-internet-providers-reportedly-block-sputnik...

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Fake news, and this forum is for T-Mobile USA!

Badge

I get above after waiting  about 3 minutes . iPhone se 2nd gen.  If I switch to Wi-Fi I get full access. Same when using the app which by the way Apple, Google & Microsoft recently removed from their App Stores . These issue has been occurring for a about a week now

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No issues on 5G or 4G on any of my Android devices.  

Badge

Can you post a screenshot 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Did you use T-Mobile cellular network (LTE/ 5G) and not Wi-Fi ? Wi-Fi works fine using different carriers, in my case fios 

was at work so no wifi for me..all on the TMO network..5G. tested today with 4G only and same results..no issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Can you post a screenshot 

I have difficulty in my area with RT.com loading.  It worked just fine on Delta Wi-Fi and in MS and LA when travelling.  Won't load here in Columbus, Ohio on, or off Wi-Fi.