Solved

16 weeks and waiting! for the promised Amazon TV.

• 18 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

Hey T-Mobile TV, it has been 16+ weeks. I signed up during the Thanksgiving promotions for Home Internet. The Amazon promotion was applied for in December, and was approved sometime in Jan. Since then no emails has come for redeeming the Amazon TV.

So what gives! What’s the next step you are expecting from me? Or not doing from your end?

icon

Best answer by ifellforit 18 March 2024, 23:36

View original

2 replies

I, as well, am still waiting for the tv. Pretty sure it said 8 to 10 weeks after a month of service that started after the 7 day trial week which put 10 weeks on March 14th.  I’m a bit annoyed.  My guess is they are having an issue with only allowing the tv to stream using the gateway that was provided for home 5G.  That is my guess.  They don’t want you having a nice TV that you can use after you return your gateway.

I am also waiting on my 2nd $200 rebate from when I switched my lines over in October.  They never entered it into the system.  Then I called customer service and they restarted the rebates.  Only one went through so I get to call them again.  Their promotions dept sucks.  

Call 1-877-470-3619.  Have you promotion information ready for them.  Took about 10 minutes and I had the TV ordered.  Also fixed the $200 gift card issue.  I hate having to call people to fix things BUT it gets the issues resolved.