Question

5G tower replacement

• 27 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I was having issues my recent 5G tower and it was replaced.  I was told I would get a return label for the defective unit, I did not.  How can I get a return label to send the defective unit back?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Support should provide a return label. You might have to contact them and request the return label again. Make sure they confirm that it is returned so there is NO chance they say you did not return the gateway and charge you. Check with a local T-Mobile store and see if they can assist you if you have one close by.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I checked the support pages but could not find any FAQ that was directly related.  Make sure you do get the records of your attempts to get the unit returned noted on your account and get them to send you a return label. 

If you need more info, here are ways to reach T-Mobile.

Sales 1-844-573-0912

Support 1-844-711-0660

Online Support

Where do I find all the devices that are connected to my WiFi? Cuz my internet it doesn’t stop buffering and is so annoying. it’s so frustrating 😡😡😡

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You need to load the T-Mobile home internet mobile application on your phone from the application store. Devices known will be listed in there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Use the application to get the cellular metrics information and post them. A screenshot of them on the phone is fine. For both 4G and 5G signals. You can run a Speedtest.net test and or fast.com Speedtest and post results. 
I am more inclined to believe buffering is due to upstream conditions but without any data it is all just speculation. 
Be sure to also record the specific cellular band information for the primary and secondary signal. It helps to know to determine expectations. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The RSRP, RSRQ, & SINR values are important to know to determine details about the cellular connection.