Solved

Admin password from gateway not working with app

Badge

I’ve already reset the gateway password to default. I can not sign in with the app from my phone. Is there a solution to this issue. 

icon

Best answer by nc1037 7 May 2024, 15:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I am having the same problem.  I cannot “manage” my network from the T Life app, or the T-Mobile Internet app.  Wi-Fi and internet are working normally.  The other parts of T Life seem to be OK.

Let’s hope this is a temporary issue and it will be resolved in a day or so. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried the T Life app?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@gramps28 Neither is working for me at this time.  TMI is just a spinning wheel.  T Life asks me to join my network (which I am already connected to) then asks for the admin password.  I enter the password, tap Login, and nothing happens.  I assume that is where OP is stuck, also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Looks like I posted this just after your post. I saw another post that maybe you can help with.

https://community.t-mobile.com/gateways-and-devices-37/t-life-app-doesn-t-show-signal-strength-57273

@gramps28 Neither is working for me at this time.  TMI is just a spinning wheel.  T Life asks me to join my network (which I am already connected to) then asks for the admin password.  I enter the password, tap Login, and nothing happens.  I assume that is where OP is stuck, also.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Ha! I wanted to help, so I opened T Life, then discovered I can’t do a thing with my network at this time. I just checked the Apple App Store, and there are many one-star reviews in the last week.  Mine was updated on May 1.  I guess the last time I checked it was last Tuesday (April 30).  

I will reboot my gateway when I go to bed.  I’ll report back here in the morning.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I restarted my gateway last night.  I also restarted my iPhone.  This morning, everything is working as it should.  T Life did not ask me for my admin password.