Solved

Gateway outage

• 23 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

Anyone experiencing Gateway outages? Mine went down starting last Thursday/Friday then went back up now down again the last two days. Speed internet shows download speed of 4.68.

icon

Best answer by copz1998 23 November 2023, 03:10

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@JW316 no issues in Nor Cal at the moment, all good.  

Anyone experiencing Gateway outages? Mine went down starting last Thursday/Friday then went back up now down again the last two days. Speed internet shows download speed of 4.68.

Definitely having issues with Internet speeds. Already restarted each device and gateway. Same issues from last week. Speeds so slow, I can even complete a speed test. I'm not sure if it's a local issue or wider, I'm located in South East Idaho. 

Was writing this while waiting for a speed test to complete.. ping: 546. 10Mbps download, 9.85 Mbps upload 

Badge

Wow I am in Florida. It's definitely nerve wrecking especially when it's right before a big holiday weekend. I was told for me at least it won't be back up till December 1 and that's the earliest. It looks like all the towers by me are out. I did a speed test today and it's like flatlined. 

Badge

My speed test the night before this went down was at like 230 it did a complete drop. From this. I was told that there was some issues going on with this tower which is concise with my drop in MBPS

My speed test the night before this went down was at like 230 it did a complete drop. From this. I was told that there was some issues going on with this tower which is concise with my stoppage in MBPS

Huh, that's sooo frustrating.. I'm thinking my issue may be caused by the weather, it started snowing here last night and the storm has been pretty bad in some spots. But to completely flat line with no resolution, are they going to reimburse you or deduct part of your bill for their outage?

Badge

Mine too. We had a couple rain events that occurred and rained almost literally for over 24 hours. I'm in southeast Florida. I asked for a credit so I got that. But regardless the anxiety because I use it for work. And for school. Just sucks. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Please, if their towers dont work in the rain then they should move their operations to Arizona only.

T-Mobile gives way more excuses than service. On a good day i get 5mbps down and 2mbps up. Barely enough for TV.

"Service" shuts off every night at 9:30-9:45 then i have to reconnect eveything.

No service all day 2/2/24 and 2/3/24.  The best they can offer is "power cycle". 

(Expletive deleted) this is 2024, i expect much, much more than the old dial up of 30 years ago. Yes, i do still have my acoustic phone cradle.🤣

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Definitely having issues with Internet speeds. Already restarted each device and gateway. Same issues from last week. Speeds so slow, I can even complete a speed test. I'm not sure if it's a local issue or wider, I'm located in South East Idaho. 

Was writing this while waiting for a speed test to complete.. ping: 546. 10Mbps download, 9.85 Mbps upload 

Well, be happy if you can, i get half that on a good day.