Question

Internet worked fine until 9:30 AM today. What gives?

Badge

So I have the T-mobile 5G Gateway. I usually have around 4 bars on the Gateway. But after waking up around 9 or so, suddenly the connection became unstable. It went to 2 bars and I’m not getting the connection or speed I’ve been getting since I purchased the device in January. Are they working on the Towers or something? I need help here.

2 replies

Same here as far as speed and quality of connection. I dropped a couple of bars on the connection quality and speeds are terrible. I called the support number and was told they are having some tower issues. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

Badge

Good luck with them. I got home internet about 10 months ago. I am legitimately 3500 feet away from tower. I did the 15 day try and things were great with speeds reaching int 200’s down and 60’s up. Fast forward 8 months and all went to hell in a hand basket. Speeds dropped to teens down and 2 to 3 up. I talked to no less than 7 different customer service reps with answers ranging from you have too many devices on your network (has been the same number of devices since the beginning) to we have a tower down to we need to exchange simm cards and finally we exchanged gateways all to no avail. All of these calls came with the “we will call you back in 72 hours with follow up, didn’t happen. Finally one rep. told me in as many words that we oversold the bandwidth so too bad we’re not expanding in your area any time soon and you still have to pay the same amount for the slower speeds. If you don’t like it you can go with somebody else. So good luck to all of you that are having problems.