Question

none connection

Badge

So I would be connected to the gate way and everything looks fine  but the I keep getting error no connection but even tho I am connected with full bars I am unable to connect online and at the same time my phone signal is out of bars now I can't call or get online for hours every night and the afternoon. What's going on  ? 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@WOLFKING 

if you used the T-Mobile Internet app to set up your gateway, the app will ask you if you want to connect to the T-Mobile gateway. Click yes and you will see the Wi-Fi icon on your smartphone or tablet become active and show that you are connected.  Did you use the app? If not, go through the process again and let us know what happens. 

Badge

I did use the app and I'll be connected to the gate way and troweds the night it will say on phone I'm connected but I'll still have no signal at the same time my service bars on the phone drops to emergency call only then when I check the app it says no service but after like 3 hours I'll be able to connect back online this has been happening for the last few days (3days).   Yes I have tried moving it to a different place. Yes I unplugged it for 10 seconds and yes I even resetted it same thing.  Just wanted to know if the towel I use was being worked on or if anyone else is having the same problem 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@WOLFKING ok, then you sound like a a candidate for a call to customer service.