Solved

t-mobile access point (white disk)

Badge

I just upgraded to home internet plus, and when I go to try adding an access point it does show the option but it makes it so that I can’t click on it and set it up, help.

icon

Best answer by wenxin2009 9 May 2024, 02:14

View original

3 replies

I'm having a similar problem. I just got my gateway and mesh yesterday and I just setup my gateway but my mesh access point just stay blinking white. I been on tmobile it support for 2 hrs trying to get this to work. I'm connect to the gateway and I have internet. When I plug the ethernet cord to from the gateway to the mesh, supposedly it should turn to green but mine stays blinking white. I don't know what to do.

I’m having the same issue as Chris21206, spent an hour on with support to be told mesh was faulty and get a  new one. New mesh is doing the exact same thing and won’t connect or recognize! Any suggestions??

I had same issue where T-Life app won't allow me to “add new access point”. It turns out you don't need to add it manually in the app. Here's what I did.

1. Plug access point device to power and connect to modem using ethernet cable.
  2. The device will show a blinking white light, implying an internal firmware update. Wait for it to finish.
  3. wait until the access point device is showing a steady green light, which implies the pairing is complete.
  4. now you can move the access point device to any preferred location. And it should work after light turns green.