Solved

t-mobile access point (white disk)

Show first post

27 replies

Badge

tried the reset Ttorres mentions, got disk to go red, blink white once, connected the ethernet cable and it just stays solid white, never goes to green and still not showing connected on app.  Spent 1.5hrs on phone with tech support (LOL) and got nowhere, it was if they didn’t know what “mesh” or “access point” even was.

Any other suggestions?

Yes just to main access points supposed to take over and extend signal 

Thanks. 

Get different internet service as I am.  This goes off 20 times a day at least.  Am sooooooo sick of it.  Guess you really do get what you pay for.  🤷‍♀️

So I was having all the issues above. I was connected to the internet and all my devices were connecting to the wifi but the mesh never did. It was white blinking never green. No matrer what i did. Resetting, restarting the modem, the mesh my phone nothing the mesh NEVER worked with or without the ethernet. I also spent HRS! In store and customer service. Swapped the mesh like 3 times they were ALL the same. 

So finally someone in tmobile tech figured it out! :)

He pushed a firmware update on the modem and finally the mesh turned green and i was able to connect it to the modem via ethernet. Once that happened i unplugged it and moved the mesh upstairs.  And tried to connect again. This time it didn't connect to my app but was green? 

So I restarted the modem and app and FINALLY it connected! So hopefully this will work for everyone out there having issues. Good luck!