Question

T-Mobile home internet 5 G Gateway

• 1 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Our 5 g gateway was working fine for few month. It’s been more than a week we can’t get any of the home devices connected to the internet. I had to restart the gateway several time a day for us to get connected. It works for few minutes or hours then it gets disconnected. The gateway shows that it’s connected to the internet but none of the devices can access the internet. Any suggestions? 

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I don’t have a solution, but see a similar thing, but not as often. A few times a week, all my devices stop being able to access the internet thru wifi. The T-Mobile box still shows a good connection. After I remove power for a few seconds and plug it back, everything works fine.

I have the same issue. Still unresolved.

Just found exact same thing after 5 days. Reboot!  Sure hope this is not the norm 

Same here. The app won’t even connect to gateway. Keeps rebooting. It works when directly connected to the PC with a Cat5 cable. 

Badge

Sorry, no solution.  I am having a similar problem.  I wonder if anyone at TMobile even monitors to site as this appears to be a consistent problem for it's users.