Question

15GB one time internation data package not working

• 16 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I am in Italy and I purchased a one time 15 GB international data plan package. I tried resetting the roaming the data and the cell service was before turning off the phone and after repowering the phone. The Internet speed is 0.10 MB per second which is the same speed as I was receiving before purchasing the package. I am in a major city. Please advise

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I bought a data pass, through the T-Mobile app, when I was in Greece, last October. It started working instantly. I know that data passes can be set to activate  on a future date, in which case they become active at something like one minute after midnight Pacific Time. Otherwise, I might try manually connecting to another roaming partner. 

You can call T-Mobile’s international roaming support line for free, from your T-Mobile phone, at +1-505-998-3793.

I am in Greece. I bought an international data pass for 30 days. It did not work. I cannot call. I tried to call it said “your phone’s not registered on a network.”

What do I do?

Try texting 611, if not able. Go somewhere there is WiFi s f contact them that way

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I am in Greece. I bought an international data pass for 30 days. It did not work. I cannot call. I tried to call it said “your phone’s not registered on a network.”

What do I do?

Have you made sure roaming is turned on in your device settings?  Your device also needs to be compatible with the roaming partners network to work on their service.