Solved

Carnival Cruise Coverage Page Broken

• 18 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

So, to start, this webpage is not working: https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/international-roaming-plans/cruises

When I try to enter any cruise line into the search field and click the Check Coverage button, it jumps to the bottom of the page with no results. I have tried this in several browsers.

Will I have coverage on a Carnival Cruise? I confirmed I have international coverage on land in these countries, but can’t find any clear information about onboard the ship. My plan is Magenta MAX.

icon

Best answer by drnewcomb 19 March 2024, 04:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Pretty much you don't want to use your phone on any cruise since roaming rates are extremely high.

@drnewcomb may have more insight into this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You do not want to use your cell phone anywhere near a cruise ship. If you get a WiFi package, put your phone in Airplane Mode and turn the WiFi back on but do not roam onboard a cruise ship. If you have children with you, it’s probably best to confiscate their cell phones for the cruise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @busyasabree I appreciate you pointing out that the Cruise Plan page is not working. I tried it out myself and get the same jumping around without any results. I am forwarding along that feedback so we can get it back up and running as soon as possible. 😁