Solved

International Travel

• 4 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Can anyone tell me why I can not make calls or receive data while traveling in Germany? When I do make a call I get a message that the service is restricted or unavailable, thought I can receive a text from T-Mobile. I checked and my data roaming is on.

icon

Best answer by syaoran 4 December 2023, 11:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Do you have roaming enabled on your device?  You can give Customer Care a call at 611 from your T-Mobile line or reach out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter to make sure there isn’t a roaming block active on your line.  

Stop redirecting me to endless other departments and potentially more online or even real telephone monkeys.  I am sick and tired of this crap. I have a number with you for years 1-818-585-8200. I am currently in South Africa for 4 months. What are the terms, actual full and detailed costs of operating my phone while I am here under my TMobile contract ? If this backwards and forwards continues i will simply change Verizon or appropriate other service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Stop redirecting me to endless other departments and potentially more online or even real telephone monkeys.  I am sick and tired of this crap. I have a number with you for years 1-818-585-8200.

We are not a department of T-Mobile. This is a community forum and almost everyone here is just a customer, like you. The one or two T-Mobile employees who check in occasionally do not have access to your account information and couldn’t discuss it in a public forum if they did.

You can call T-Mobile’s international roaming support line for free from any T-Mobile phone (+1-505-998-3793).

BBBBBB😎CLICKME