Solved

Service in Spain

• 7 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I will be in Spain next month and would like to know if the TMobile service there is usable.

In the past I’ve travelled to other European countries and TMobile service was available, but most of the times, it was painfully slow. Especially if I needed to use Google Maps to find my ways around. It was like 2G. I’m thinking that I might have to get an eSim so I have fast internet speed. 

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 7 December 2023, 20:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/international-roaming-plans

also keep in mind that some counties out there havent fully went with esim. its been noticed as being a cause for issues at times over the physical sim card.

I’m currently having the same issue. Paid for high speed internet, but the speed in Barcelona so far has been extremely slow.

doesnt go beyond LTE and 3G symbol .. very disappointed with the coverage, specially after paying for 5G

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’m currently having the same issue. Paid for high speed internet, but the speed in Barcelona so far has been extremely slow.

doesnt go beyond LTE and 3G symbol .. very disappointed with the coverage, specially after paying for 5G

It all depends on compatibility of the bands on the phone working with the roaming carriers 5g bands.

I’m on iPhone 13

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What 5g bands are on the carrier your roaming on?