Question

Samsung watch not connecting

• 2 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

My husband and I each got a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. Mine works great. My husband's only works when his phone is in range. If his phone is off or too far away, the watch is only good to tell time. It won't receive calls, texts etc. I have spent HOURS in a T-mobile store MULTIPLE times, but they can't figure it out. They tell me it is a Samsung problem across all carriers and until they do a software update, they don't know what to do to fix it. Anybody else having this problem? 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Ah, that’s no good having to call multiple times and this not be fixed. Seems like there could be a setting like the Mobile network feature that needs to be turned on. You could try that, and also try resetting the Watch entirely if you still need more. I’d also make sure Care has that line set up with a mobile service plan. Seems like it’s only set up to be used with Bluetooth right now.

Badge

Lines were added for both our watches. His is paired with his phone, but doesn't work if his phone is off or out of reach. I have been in the store and done a complete factory reset multiple times. I'm at my wits end, being told they have no idea how to fix it. Meanwhile, I'm paying for a service in not getting. I'm at a point to switch carriers. If it wasn't for the lovely young woman at the store I would have already been gone.