Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

62 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

But Tmobile can't give account information out due to privacy

laws that are in place plus Tmobile is probably writing it off as a loss

on their taxes.

Я и не прошу личной информации. Я прошу например счёт на который бы мог перевести деньги чтобы закрыть контракт.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Все еще не имеет значения. Телефон может быть утерян или украден, и Tmobile не сможет разблокировать телефон, если с ним не связался первоначальный владелец телефона, который сообщил об этом.

Телефон вместе с коробкой у меня. Предыдущий владелец похоже умер. Как вот компания поступает в таких моментах?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Если телефон из США, а его владелец умер, как он оказался в России?

Я это предположил. Телефон с коробкой были куплены с рук. От человека который приобрёл телефон у первого хозяина, но первый хозяин перестал с ним общаться.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The phone is blocked. The only person that can unblock it is the original owner.

If the phone is blocked it can't be unlocked.

Remember the Apple has control over their phones. If it's an Apple block on the phone

then it's going to be tough getting it removed.

Hello, you will not be so kind as to untie my iphone 8 imei 353218103454923 from sim t-mobile. The phone was presented to me, it is not on a contract or on a black list. Thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you a Tmobile USA customer? If not Tmobile cannot unlock it for you.

Hello, I'm a T-Mobile client, but now I'm in a different country and I don't have the opportunity to use T-Mobile, please be so kind as to unlock my device (353218103454923) I can't  use it even the t-mobile application doesn't work!  Thank you!

Hello, I'm a T-Mobile client, but now I'm in a different country and I don't have the opportunity to use T-Mobile, please be so kind as to unlock my device (353218103454923) I can't use it even the t-mobile application doesn't work! Thank you!

19 нояб. 2019 г., в 04:01, gramps28 <no-reply@t-mobile.com> написал(а):

T-Mobile Support

Unlocked the phone

reply from gramps28 in Other products - View the full discussion

Are you a Tmobile USA customer? If not Tmobile cannot unlock it for you.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Other products by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following Unlocked the phone in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Разблокируйте по мой телефон от вашего оператора, вот мой номер телефона iPhone xr 357332097653287 series DNPXQ7GQKXKQ