Can someone help me understand why my payment is not going through?

• 15 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been trying to pay my t-mobile account and it says that: “We are unable to accept card payments on your account profile. Please use another payment method if eligible, otherwise visit a T-Mobile store closest to you for cash payments”.

I called my bank in the US and it says it is odd that my payments are not going through and it may be a problem with T-mobile. 

2 replies

Hi,

I had the same issue. I think I solved the problem, but that will be confirmed tomorrow. These are the steps I took:

• Buy a “T-Mobile Prepaid refill card” at a convenience store or pay in cash at a T-Mobile store. Due to my urgency, I bought an e-card (electronic card) from target that was sent to my email within 10 minutes. I paid with my credit card.
  •  Look for the Pin number and enter it in your account. You have two options for that:
    • Call 1 877 778 2106 and follow the prompts to enter the pin number
    • In “My T-Mobile”,  “payment summary” you will find an option on the right that says “redeem refill card”.
  • After that you will find that amount in your “ Available service balance”, which will be used on the date of your renewal, but that is the part that I will confirm tomorrow.

I hope it helps.

Mahana

I am glad to report that it worked. So, in brief: get a T-Mobile prepaid refill card (at a convenience store or an e-card on Target.com) and enter it by calling at 1 877 778 2106 or in your portal on “redeem refill card”. See my previous post for more directions.