Solved

First Responder Plan

• 12 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Are police/fire dispatchers eligible for the first responder plan? I haven’t been able to get a definitive answer. Dispatchers are specifically listed in the connecting heroes plan.

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 14 September 2023, 02:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @dforman79. Our First Responder Verification page on T-Mobile Support says that 911 dispatchers may qualify for the first responder plan. You can do the verification before getting the plan, so you don’t risk losing your current rate plan before knowing for sure. 

Hope this helps! 

Badge

Every time I try I just get an error message. I’ve been trying for months. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried a different browser?

Every time I try I just get an error message. I’ve been trying for months. 

Go to ID.me, and verify what you can through them. Verizon uses ID.me rather than papers that can be forged. After that, use Tmobile chat, since you can send pictures. Let them know other companies are using ID.me to verify. Also let them know you're considering switching due to the significant savings, and that first responders need every penny since they arnt paid the best. Either the person you're talking to, or their supervisor, will let you know they will take care of the issue for you. A screenshot of the id.me verification should be enough through their system, but its better to talk to them directly incase they need anything else. I hope this helps. The savings arnt that good with Tmobile, but every penny counts.

Badge

Different browsers on different devices and still nothing. I’ll have to make a trip to the store or look into other carriers. Thanks for the help!

When i joined tmobile, The reps at the store told me i qualified for the 1st responder discount.  So i decided to join tmobile.  Few months later, my bill goes significantly up!! I am a 1st responder,  turns out my job is not listed under Tmobile list tho..…THEY GOT ME!!! SO NOW WHAT, LOOKS LIKE IM SWITCHING CARRIERS AGAIN.......SMH!!!!!!

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU ARE TOLD IN THE STORE!!!!