t-mobile

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Tmobile absolutely sucks, I’ve been in there by lindale mall many times, and they never tell the truth.

im always being scammed as in me going in, and asking for it to be canceled after I paid two months ahead, they said yes we can cancel that when the time comes, and the day came, I forgot about it and it was never canceled, I haven’t had service for awhile and they are still charging me interest, and I can’t cancel it because there are no available days to do so this month without over drafting my bank account and building even more interest, they scam the shit out of teens and young adults, and many other new people to that service, I would never recommend them.

t mobile is not helping anyone, I’ve been lied to by them many times, they even told me in person that there will be no more interest and we won’t charge you anymore, which I know is a lie.

last time I checked I owed 70 next I owed 177, and I’m not sure what’s next but I don’t like it, I wish they had an option to cancel early without being in debt.

honestly your better off getting a service card from Walmart, they don’t charge interest, and they don’t lie and scam you, plus it’s a one time use, so you can get more than one, cheaper than almost any other service provider. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @Jaymin. No part of T-Mobile should be so difficult, even cancelling. I am a little confused about what exactly you are trying to cancel. You mention interest a few times, but I cannot think of any products or services that we offer that include interest. You talk about not having service so I think you mean to cancel a phone plan, but then you talk about a service card from Walmart which makes me think of like a prepaid credit card maybe which might be like our T-Mobile Money. 

It would be really helpful if you could clarify what it is you are trying to cancel, so we can provide some better guidance. Thanks