Solved

whar is the military discount exactly??how much off my bill?

• 5 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Ive only got tmobile because sprint was bought out and ever since ive had tmobile i verfied my account with my military ID. I still have not seen a change in my bill if anything there are alot of inconsistancy with my bill when i add it all up with their taxes and everything and then I subtract the diacounts for my phones themselves (btw thats the trade-in discounts) my amount is completely different to tmobiles amount....(mine is less way less). I ever went one step further and had a Mathmatics Professor look and do the math and came up with thr same number as me and then asked what wualifies as the discount.? So please can someone answer what it is?. What discount does Military actually get? Because i still pay the exact dame as a non-military person would be paying...

icon

Best answer by gramps28 5 April 2024, 04:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What plan are you on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do a Google search. It's baked in the plan

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/military-discount-plans

Badge

What plan are you on?

This is all it says for my plan (T-Mobile Unl Military Plan w/Taxes & Fees Inc) i understand that in order to get the 40% for military, im forced to do autopay which would bring down each line by $5 but only if i set up autopay...somehow they believe that is 40% off...yes i have 4 lines and a watch line which states im supposed to get 10 off the line but im still charged the 15 for it....2 of the phones are paid off and the other 2 have promotional discounts and even though it shows it on the bill nothing is actually being discounted so my kids told me look up what the actual discount is and now im here confused as hell 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your discount is already in the plan. Compare it to the regular plan.