Why does T-Mobile discriminate against customers with prepaid tariffs?

Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

More than a year ago I connected to T-Mobile.

Since then I have faced discrimination in terms of support.

1. The phone app for my tariff does not work. (I have the most expensive prepaid plan) The application issues a notification of the type - only for postpaid plans.
  2. Chat support is also not available for prepaid.

All that's left is a phone call. This is not always convenient. Hanging on the phone for hours trying to solve a simple problem.

What if the person is disabled (mute)? Or he doesn’t speak English at a good level yet (he’s studying). Should all these people go to hell?

Thanks.

P.S. I’ve been hearing from them for a year now that they will “soon” provide support for prepaid clients in chat and in the application. The support structure itself exists and adding the ability to work with prepaid clients is a matter of, if not days, then months. I have come to the conclusion that this is being done deliberately. In order to force us to sign a contract for postpaid plans.

Sorry for maybe bad English. Thanks to Google Translate.

Thank you for your attention!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is this for Tmobile USA or Tmobile EU? If it's for Tmobile USA there is no tariffs that I know of.

Badge

US.

”T-Mobile Prepaid Unlimited Plus”

Does it matter what plan I have? I am a customer of the company and pay money for the service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Prepaid is a value service.  In order to provide those price points, certain features and services are not provided or provided in a different way.  If isn't discrimination.  You are paying and getting what you are paying for.  If you want those extras as well as a higher quality of Customer care options.  You can always switch to postpaid.  

Badge

Prepaid is a value service.  In order to provide those price points, certain features and services are not provided or provided in a different way.  If isn't discrimination.  You are paying and getting what you are paying for.  If you want those extras as well as a higher quality of Customer care options.  You can always switch to postpaid.  

Support is a basic service! I don’t contact them to chat about life. They have obvious technical problems and I'm trying to solve them. What are you talking about?! Everything you wrote is discrimination. You wrote just to write. Do they give you some kind of reward for the number of letters? The question is rhetorical, you don’t have to answer.