$50 Prepaid Mastercard Promotion . . . .

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Until last night, I had totally forgotten the $50 prepaid Mastercard promotion, after getting the Echo 8 Show some time ago.  Fortunately, I had the promotions page bookmarked.  I went back there and the $50 promotion had a redeem button.  Clicked it and there was the card info.  I wonder if I can apply it to my T-Mobile bill next month.  Anyone try that?

3 replies

> I wonder if I can apply it to my T-Mobile bill next month. 

That’s exactly how I used mine. It’s gone in one transaction. Autopay automatically skipped that month.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

> I wonder if I can apply it to my T-Mobile bill next month. 

That’s exactly how I used mine. It’s gone in one transaction. Autopay automatically skipped that month.

Thanks, I’ll do that.  December is a good month to not have to pay that extra $50, too. :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Same here, forgot about it, was able to find my ‘print to pdf’ record.  Went to the promotion site https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ and I see...

Reward Type: Virtual Prepaid Card

So looks like the card is ready but they either don’t notify you or it went into the SPAM box - who knows.

Anyway, I click to redeem and it asks for my phone number.  I enter that, agree to the too long to read terms, now it says “We were not able to validate the information provided. Please try again OR if you feel you’ve reached this message in error, please contact Customer Service.” 

I call Customer Service from my cell phone and system tries to route my call then return to tell me they are not able to take my call at this time. LOL