Question

forever upgrade phone value

• 29 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

How do I find the trade in values of my phones.I have iphone 13 pro and 2 iphone pro max on my account. Don’t think it’s giving me the forever upgrade vaalue of up to $800. The website currently says may phones are worth $650 each for trade in value. I am on the Magenta Max 55 plan.

3 replies

Badge

I’m not sure but wondering the same thing. Last time I got $650 for my phone but this time they said only $345 so I may cancel my upgrade because I will be paying twice as much. I also have the 13 pro and the Max plan.

Badge

I talked to someone else via chat and they explained to me that the phone is $345 for the trade in which will be a credit on your bill and then the rest of the trade in is via monthly credits. So it is probably saying your phone is worth less than you think because the other half is via monthly credits.

Badge

this is what the program says but nobody in the tmobile store, online, or via phone has any information. Online says I get $350.

• Trade in your eligible smartphone, get a free iPhone 13 model with 5G now on an eligible plan and lock in up to $800 off in trade-in value forever. Every two or more years, upgrade to the latest iPhone and get up to $800 off. And you can repeat that forever. Yes, REALLY. No more scavenger hunts. No more nagging feeling.

Simply put, that means a free iPhone with 5G now. Then in 2023, you get up to $800 off when you upgrade. In 2025, another up to $800 off. In 2027… you get the idea. And if you aren’t ready to upgrade in two years, that value will be waiting for you when you are ready.