Question

"no data" option disappeared from account management

Badge

Why did the "no data" disappear from my son's manage account options?

13 replies

I have this problem too!

I have same problem too.  Now my son stays late since i can not control the data. Why the “NO DATA “ disappear?????

Badge

I contacted them and one person said it was an update and another said they would add it back, but it’s still not an option in my “manage data” section. This needs to be fixed soon.

I contacted them this morning it said take 72 hours to get it back 🤞

Badge

That’s great! I was told 7-10 days today. Just glad it’s coming back!

Our No Data option is gone also.  Did they say if it will come back as an option automatically or you need to call to re-enable it?

No Data option gone… Called customer service and the lady I talked to was also surprised that this feature was disabled when she checked her phone. Seems like the only solution she could offer was that I would have to call each time and have them manually turn off the data on manually, or I guess I could Pay them $10/Month extra for the ability to use FamilyMode…. I think I’ll just switch to AT&T or Version….

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/tutorials/device/app/ios/topic/t-mobile-app/plans-and-services-change-data/6

Badge

@dusit1301 Did you get the “no data” option back yet?

Nope how about yours

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there! Just checking in here. Is the option for no data back for everyone or is it still missing? Was it just missing for one line or was it not showing up for any lines? Thanks for a quick update so I know if this is still ongoing. 😁

No data option did not come back and it disappeared to all the lines on the account

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No data option did not come back and it disappeared to all the lines on the account

Hmm that is really odd. Are you trying to manage the data on the app or the T-Mobile website? Would you mind sharing what plan you are on and what data options you do have?

I checked my account and I do see the No Data option, so I want to try and narrow down why you might not be seeing it. 

No Data option is back this morning finally thanks T-Mobile !