Solved

Promo Code says expired but I just received it today

Userlevel 1
Badge

I received confirmation that I could order the Amazon Echo Show and to use the provided promotion code. I went to the link, but and pasted the promo code but Amazon says “this code has expired” I just got it!  Suggestions?

icon

Best answer by SatcomGuy 5 October 2022, 01:13

View original

59 replies

Userlevel 1

Same issue!

Echo show 8. Just received the code today. 2 hours on the phone so far. No resolution yet…. still on the phone.

Same here! Just got the email and promo code today 10/4/22 and it says that it is expired. What’s the deal T-Mobile?!

Same here, I've clicked the link after a few seconds of reception, got the same message "this code has expired" ... I've tried "T-Mobile Tuesday app", no luck ... T-Mobile folks any suggestion?!

Userlevel 1

Same issue got my redeem email less than 2 hours ago, says code expired on Amazon, called TMobile suppose to call me back tomorrow. I also decided to use the chat and was told Amazon creates the codes and I have to call them. Finally talk to a human at Amazon and was told TMobile creates the codes not them. Now calling TMobile back, what a bunch of inept morons at TMobile handling this promotion! 

Userlevel 1

I got the exact same dialogue on the first call… Go through Amazon… who then sent me back to t-mobile. I finally got to someone in t-mobile who said they would escalate the case. I mentioned this chat post also with 3 other users having the issue.

Same issue here - keeping an eye on this thread for updates

Same here! Promo code expired. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter instead of calling in..you start with tier 2 support instead of tier 1 call in support..

Same issue with my code

I am having the same issue. 

Just received my promo code earlier today, and having the same issue...always a hassle to redeem these things. If they really wanted to give you something for free, they should just send it to you.

Same issue here.

I am having the same problem just got the email entered the promo code it keeps saying it's expired.

Same, I’m gonna walk away until tomorrow. If someone finds an answer please share!

Same problem and same and from Amazon. Calling back now. 

They basically said there is nothing they can do and they aren't planning on fixing the problem and to I quotes "To just enjoy the 5g internet". At that point I just hung up on them because they aren't going to do anything.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Same problem.  t-Mobile transferred me to Amazon who of course knew nothing about this and transferred me back to t-Mobile except that I got MetroCall support who didn’t even recognize my phone number.  I guess that is their way of telling you to hang up and don’t call back.

Userlevel 1

Yep, same here.  Received code today, expired per Amazon link.

Userlevel 1

I received confirmation that I could order the Amazon Echo Show and to use the provided promotion code. I went to the link, but and pasted the promo code but Amazon says “this code has expired” I just got it!  Suggestions?

Same here! Just messaged them on Facebook and they asked me to authenticate with a link that doesn’t work!

Same happened to me! I submitted before the promotion was over on 8/16. Received the email today 10/4 and within 10 minutes of receiving, put in the code and was told it was expired. Over an hour on the phone with 4 different reps, the first one connected me to Amazon, who clearly couldn’t help me and the last one, deemed an ‘Expert’ basically tried to say the email was resent to me today and I had received it before and didn’t redeem on time. I never received an email before. I told him it was false advertising and a bit of bait and switch. Asked to speak to someone who could fix this or submit a complaint and he told me there wasn’t any contact info he could give me. Not a good start to our new relationship with T-Mobile.

Userlevel 1

Honestly I have had a great experience with T-Mobile since I got them. This expired code was such a tease tho!

Honestly I have had a great experience with T-Mobile since I got them. This expired code was such a tease tho!

I see it much more than a tease, more like false advertising or bait & switch…

Userlevel 1

I see it much more than a tease, more like false advertising or bait & switch…

Yeah agree!

Userlevel 1

Having same issue

Userlevel 1

Now my 3rd call back today, since my 2nd call after waiting 30 minutes to talk to someone, tell her the issue and she puts me on hold...then another 30 minutes later they disconnect the call! Now my wait time says another 30 minutes...I think there are lots of us calling about this issue today so wait times are stupid long, hopefully they finally see it’s THEIR issue that they need to fix for all of us and give us what we were offered. Not opposed to Class Action against TMobile for deceptive advertising...