lied about $ billed

• 9 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

So. Been T-Mobile customer for more than 10 years, always paying bill ahead of time and to make easier/ convinced by t mobile that it will save me on my bill monthly. So we did. Then t mobile changed the rule on 12/4, snd decided instead of charging the 3% CC service charge them, to start removing the discount. 
ok. No I have chatted with at least four if not five staff members and at the end of all discussions they assure me that not to worry, “ rest assure that your bill will continue to be  same”

I have screen shot of all the conversations. Finally, I received my bill again, snd they hiked it up $ 15, because they want a bank account, or debt card. 
been over this same conversation more than 4-5 times, and the same. They lied to me all of them, and basically reassuring with lies. 
sadly, I finally asked to chat with a supervisor, and that led no where, they will not review previous discussion, and keep answering their own questions. 
customer service is becoming more of emoji's and lying to customers. 

5 replies

Badge

It will be nice to get an apology and resolve it truly! Once and for all!!! 
what do you think T Mobile. ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

it would be nice..however if you are wanting anything like this to happen you’ll need to either call TMO (tier 1 support) or contact them through Facebook/Twitter (tier 2 support). the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance.

but an add on..you no longer get the discount for autopay using a CC card..if you want the discount back you’ll have to use either a debit card or your bank info..this change came about towards the end of last year..

Badge

I am aware and thanks for replying.

the reason I am posting here is to make people aware of the new tactics. They should not lie to their customers. 

do not assure a customer that issue has been resolved ( four times )

while it is just away to keep a loyal customer. 

To help others as well.  
T-mobile got hacked few years ago and they sent us notification of our information were stolen. 
so mind you if you will add a bank account or debt card. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

every one of the big carries got hacked..multiple times..in one year… you could jump to Verizon..but you’ll be in the same boat..no CC card unless its the Verizon  CC card..if not then bank info/debit card info..i think ATT is the only one now allowing the discount for using CC but they made some changes to it..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I am aware and thanks for replying.

the reason I am posting here is to make people aware of the new tactics. They should not lie to their customers. 

do not assure a customer that issue has been resolved ( four times )

while it is just away to keep a loyal customer. 

To help others as well.  
T-mobile got hacked few years ago and they sent us notification of our information were stolen. 
so mind you if you will add a bank account or debt card. 

I think most people are aware if they sign into their MyTmobile account. I still get this message now when I sign in.