Question

Netflix on business account

• 16 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I was told that we would get Netflix for swithing to Tmobile ( business with 6 lines and internet). When sent a link to activate it … and after several attempts to google on how to activate it…. it is not on our account. I can not find a way to get this to work and I am frustrated. I also seen where a business account can not get netflix on them as well. So now I am totally confused on why we were told we could get it but yet I can not access it. Anyone have this problem ? 

1 reply

I’ve been going back and forth with them for 4 days now in regards to this same issue. Each representative I speak with ends up taking me through the same steps resulting in circles. I am extremely frustrated as well and I have expressed this to them. I was also attempting to redeem the AAA for one year promotion however the most recent representative is saying that my account doesn’t qualify because I am using my EIN number and NOT my social security number .. (on my business account). My husband thinks I am over reacting and should just leave it alone- but T-Mobile needs to be held up to their promised promotions. Every time I log in it clearly states Magenta VIP status and tells me that I am eligible to redeem these promotions. After 4 days and multiple different representatives- this is the first one to say that I am not. This is ridiculous and T-Mobile needs to figure this out or I will be taking my business somewhere else. This isn’t about Netflix or AAA- it’s the fact that they are telling me I have services included in the plan that I pay for- yet no one can assist me with redeeming these services. This is not the way to run a multi million dollar business.