Solved

Over billing for more than a year

• 29 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Dear T-Mobile Customer Support,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Balakrishna Veeravalli, and I am reaching out to bring to your attention a billing discrepancy that has persisted in my account over the past year.

Upon thorough examination of my billing statements, I have identified inconsistencies in the charges spanning the last twelve months. Cross-referencing my meticulous records with the statements received from T-Mobile reveals potential errors or discrepancies in billing, leading to an inaccurate representation of my account balance.

To provide specific details, the discrepancies involve device charges and monthly line charges. Despite being informed of eligibility for additional perks such as free Netflix and other services, my initial understanding was that the monthly bill would be approximately $20 per line, with no charges for equipment (mobile devices). Despite numerous calls to the customer service team to address this concern, discrepancies persist and assurances of resolution within 24 hours have not materialized. We have contacted T-Mobile customer service over 20 times through 611, each time being told that there is an issue, it will be escalated to a supervisor, yet no follow-up occurs.

I kindly request immediate escalation of this matter to the appropriate team for a prompt resolution. Your assistance in addressing and rectifying this ongoing issue is crucial and greatly appreciated. I kindly ask for a thorough review of my account for the past year, along with a detailed explanation of the charges in question.

Resolving this matter promptly is of utmost importance to me, and I believe that with your assistance, we can clarify the discrepancies and ensure the accuracy of my billing information. I request a comprehensive examination of my account and an explanation of any identified discrepancies. Please inform me if any additional information or documentation is required from my end to facilitate the resolution process.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and your assistance in addressing this billing concern.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely, Balakrishna Veeravalli

icon

Best answer by gramps28 29 February 2024, 03:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately this forum is a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that doesn't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support either by phone call or using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts.