Question

Tmobile Account Setup - Link to one phone number, should be link to email address or ask security question.

• 8 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I just noticed, my account has been moved to Tmobile completely. When I created account on tmobile, it only asked me to link account to one of the tmobile phone. since then, every time i login, it send passcode to that phone and i had to enter it.

My all tmobile phone use by my wife and kids. Now it is hassle to get passcode from them all the time.

Instead, the Tmobile systme ask security question or send code to email address or provide mover options to where send code either phone number or email address or just ask security questions.

Please update the tmobile system like other well established carriers, sprint used to be like very friendly security options.

thanks,

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

it sends a code to that line more than likely because it was assigned as the Primary Account Holder (PAH) which is the person that must ok all the changes made. have whomevers line is considered the PAH and have it changed to you?

if youre not the PAH then they will need to make this happen. you can not make the changes.