Solved

When does the infight wifi refresh

• 15 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

So when getting on a flight that has t mobile you can choose from the 1hr session or the 4 full free flight sessions. My question is when does the 4 session reset? Is it every billing cycle or every year? 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 15 November 2023, 18:13

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My guess is every flight since I used my hour on my return flight even though I used an hour on my flight to Chicago.

Badge

Yeah I understand that the 1 hr ones are unlimited. Cuz I've used those ones a lot. Yet the FULL session ones which gives you only 4 doesn't show the fresh time nor does t-mobile show any thing one when it does refresh. I went on a fight for 4 hrs and used it back and forth which left me 2/4. Now I used another one. So next year will it refresh or what's the deal?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Maybe @HeavenM the helpful community manager can shed some light on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @Ju5t It is key to understand exactly when benefits start over so you know when you can take full advantage. The four full sessions are on a calendar year rotation so they will refresh in January. 

Badge

Thank you! Finally someone 🙌 👏 

Thank you for this answer @HeavenM ! I was looking for the same. One follow-up question, do you get 4 four-hour sessions PLUS unlimited 1-hour sessions per calendar year, or is it 4 four-hour sessions OR unlimited 1-hour sessions? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you for this answer @HeavenM ! I was looking for the same. One follow-up question, do you get 4 four-hour sessions PLUS unlimited 1-hour sessions per calendar year, or is it 4 four-hour sessions OR unlimited 1-hour sessions? 

PLUS 😻😃