Solved

Hulu

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I can’t find information on exactly how the new HULU free streaming account works.

It says it’s for 12 months and then it requires “consumer action” after that or else they will start charging you for it.

So what does that mean?  Am I able to continue the Hulu free from Tmobile after the first 12 months?  Or is it just a free 12 months and that’s it?

If I can keep it indefinitely, then what EXACTLY is the consumer action I would have to take at 12 months to stop them from billing me and keep getting it from tmobile?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 26 January 2024, 20:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
Badge

Could someone please respond to me with an answer and not a link?  I’ve yet to get a response after multiple attempts.

What I want to know is what exactly is the CONSUMER ACTION that I would have to take once the free 12 months is over?  What exactly woudl I have to do?  I don’t want to do this unless I know what it is you’re going to require.  You made it very very clear that some type of consumer action has to happen after the 12 months or else you will charge me for this account, so someone please tell me what that consumer action is?

Is this just a free 12 months?  Or is this free for as long as you have Tmobile?  If so, what do you have to do after the first 12 months.

I’ve read every word of every link and help you folks have sent me and none of it answers this question.  Please someone tell me the answer.

Thanks!

Eileen