Solved

Free MLB subscription for 2024

• 19 February 2024
  • 34 replies

Badge

How do I get the offer of free MLB for 2024?

icon

Best answer by nc1037 20 February 2024, 20:17

View original

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Dodgers season starts March 20th, not 28th like everyone else, so that kinda blows. 

Tmobile… do your research man and get the deal started when the actual season begins.

ugh.

That game is in Korea and it's being played at 3am on the Westcoast so were you going to watch it live?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

My understanding is that the Seoul Series games will be televised on ESPN, meaning they wouldn’t be available live on MLB.TV anyway.  

Dodgers season starts March 20th, not 28th like everyone else, so that kinda blows. 

Tmobile… do your research man and get the deal started when the actual season begins.

ugh.

That game is in Korea and it's being played at 3am on the Westcoast so were you going to watch it live?

No, unlikely, but I’d like to watch them the following morning. Even if they are on ESPN, they post them in the archive. No chance of that since Tmobile is basically telling Padre and Dodger fans, you can’t watch opening weekend.

Today is Tuesday, March 19th and still no MLB offer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Today is Tuesday, March 19th and still no MLB offer.

The offer starts the 26th, next Tuesday.

Badge +1

I can't seem to watch or listen to games.  I'm logged iny proper ID but every click prompts me to buy a package. 

I also do not see it in the app under AddOns.

Tlife shows.

MLB.TV

ON US valued at $149.99 a season$149.99 a season

Check back next season for a year of MLB.TV—at no extra cost.

Not available at this time. Get full terms

Thoughts?

I had trouble getting the mlb.tv during the week it was available.  I called 611. They had me purchase it and they credited my account. But the free week to get it has passed.

Badge +1

Chatted with Tmobile support on the App. He said there was an MLB offer again in late March that expired April 2 that i never saw.

Not sure why prior offer expired for Magenta plan.

He said she would send me another free offer link since I have been with them so long… stil waiting :)

I wish they would have sent me another link. They credited the account but it's a family plan so I had to have my relative reimburse me cash since the credit went to them. I would keep calling to get the link. They are very nice over the phone. Good luck!