Question

Anyone's Home Internet App not loading?

• 12 November 2022
  • 36 replies

Badge

I had an issue and they reset my router/modem. The password reset and Im trying to change it back but I can’t load back into TMobile Home Internet App at all. Its stuck at loading.

36 replies

STILL BROKEN!!!

The app hasn’t worked since I got the internet several months ago. I’m beginning to think T-Mobile has killed all support for the wireless home internet product because there are tons of customers complaining about this and nothing being done.

I had an issue and they reset my router/modem. The password reset and Im trying to change it back but I can’t load back into TMobile Home Internet App at all. Its stuck at loading.

Disconnect all Amazon devices. I disconnected my FireStick and the TMobile app loads now. 

I’ve been struggling to connect with my iPhone 12… it used to work, then all the sudden it started getting glitchy and now I can’t log in at all.  

It’s so annoying… I did a complete factory reset twice trying to figure out what’s going on and then to find out it’s just the App??

-could you please take some time @TMobile and address this issue?? PLEASE??? 

I wasted hours of my life messing around with either my phone or the router.  Ugh…

Disconnect all Amazon devices. I disconnected my FireStick and the TMobile app loads now. 

We have an Alexa, disconnected it and it still won’t load.  It says to auto connect to my network and then you try to connect and nothing… you can try it over and over.  

I hope T Mobile updates this app… 

I had to factory reset my gateway after disconnecting the Alexa. Then I was able to connect the T-Mobile app. I hope this works for you. It is extremely frustrating. I get it. 

Also, the only work around for this to get a wireless access point and connect It to an Ethernet port on the gateway.  I haven’t tried it yet. My WAP just arrived today. 

Found a fix that's seems to be working. Logout out and get to the screen were it asks for the admin password. Enter it and uncheck the remember me box. You will have to enter the admin password every time but it will connect.

Tmobile should have been sble to fix this long ago. Seeing complaints over 2 years old. Shamefull.

In case anyone is wondering, the app is STILL absolute garbage. Disabling Web interface access to the Sag router is an idiot move, as well. 

Badge

Too many customers and their too cheap to build or lease adequate bandwidth or tower space. It's that pesky bottom line calling the shots instead of common sense and customer service.  

The mobile application appears to work for some people and not so much for others. I have an iPhone 12 Pro, from T-Mobile mind you, and it seldom loads the T-Mobile home internet application without 6-8 attempts to get it to work and more often than not it fails all together. Just to feel the pain with you I took the time to see if it would log me in. Low and behold it let me in after 6 try. I was just giving up and left it sitting 20-30 seconds after pressing the “Login” yet again. It actually presented me with the password window. I logged in and it tells me I have a connection to the gateway but NO internet. Duh… I am typing this right now connected and the mobile application can’t figure it out. I have the Nokia which has the web GUI and I can see it has BOTH cellular signals and is working fine. GO FIGURE

So, if it loads at all just hit the login and wait 30 seconds or so then see if it presents the password entry. If it does well it might work. Don’t get in a hurry. Be patient and persistent. That is what I found with the mobile application. Feel free to leave constructive comments for T-Mobile so they maybe get the idea that having a single access method to manage the gateway is a BAD IDEA. 

Try restarting your router/modem and your device. If that doesn’t work, clear the app cache or reinstall the T-Mobile Home Internet app. If the issue persists, contact T-Mobile support for assistance.