Solved

New TLife app

• 9 February 2024
  • 12 replies

Badge

The new TLife app is not working, I deleted and reinstalled and a circle keeps going around saying, authenticating. Anyone else have this problem?  Talked with a T-mobile Tech and they said, yes we are having problems with the app. HELP🤬

icon

Best answer by K8e 9 February 2024, 17:46

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Fortunately for me it's working.

The new TLife app is not working, I deleted and reinstalled and a circle keeps going around saying, authenticating. Anyone else have this problem?  Talked with a T-mobile Tech and they said, yes we are having problems with the app. HELP🤬

Same here!  I really want to use one of the offers, but can’t since I can’t get in.  Sooooooo frustrating!!!

This app keeps timing out when I try to log in. There is an offer I want to use before it expires. This needs to be functional prior to release. I’m tired of beta testing supposedly funcitonal tech in real time.

I figured out that if I turn off my VPN before opening the T Life app, it'll work. So irritating though. I don't want to have to take those extra steps just to open a stupid app when I don't even use any of it except the offers. I don't have kids for the other part of it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No issues with the app here.  Have you tried clearing the app cache and data to see if that helps?

I figured out that if I turn off my VPN before opening the T Life app, it'll work. So irritating though. I don't want to have to take those extra steps just to open a stupid app when I don't even use any of it except the offers. I don't have kids for the other part of it. 

Good call, that worked. I agree that it’s an irritating requirement for this stupid app. I also don’t have kids and only care about the offers. 

Thanks for the tip!

In your VPN find a settings parameter called split tunnel. Add Tlife to the split tunnel. That way the VPN will allow direct access to the internet which is what Tlife and T-Mobile Internet need. Also if you do speed checks add those apps to get truer T-Mobile connection speeds rather than the VPN connection speeds.

In your VPN find a settings parameter called split tunnel. Add Tlife to the split tunnel. That way the VPN will allow direct access to the internet which is what Tlife and T-Mobile Internet need. Also if you do speed checks add those apps to get truer T-Mobile connection speeds rather than the VPN connection speeds.

My VPN doesn't allow me to change settings. :( It's just DuckDuckGo (or I can use the McAfee one) & not really a true VPN I purchased & installed. I will keep that in mind though!! 

You’re getting some help from the free VPN, but not true or full VPN functionality that a paid VPN offers. I can give you a link to the VPN I use which is one of the better ones (and not expensive) but I don’t know if T-mobile will allow me to post a link here. The offer/link would give you an extra 3 months free if you subscribed.  DuckDuckGo is good for searches but its browser leaves a lot to be desired.  I would recommend either Microsoft’s Edge Browser or the Brave browser. I use Brave because it has a lot of tracking and ad blocking built in. Edge tracks you but it has great functionality.  Startpage is an even more secure search than DuckDuckGo.  I recently switched to it from DDG when I learned about it and so far I’m happy with the results.

My T Life app is not working. After opening up the app it keeps giving me an error message telling me there is a glitch in the system we are working on it please try again later. Everything was working fine on my old phone until I upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy s24 Ultra then I'm starting to have that problem I called T-Mobile explain to them three times about this problem did the troubleshoot method I installed the app reinstalled it logged back in that didn't do anything. It's pissing me off. And today it's still not working. I tried on a it's on a different phone which is the iPhone 14 plus on my same account and it works just fine I don't know that could be a SIM card issue or what.

And then it gives me a different error message tells me your number is not eligible I don't know what's talking about.🤬

Badge

My T Life app is not working. After opening up the app it keeps giving me an error message telling me there is a glitch in the system we are working on it please try again later. Everything was working fine on my old phone until I upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy s24 Ultra then I'm starting to have that problem I called T-Mobile explain to them three times about this problem did the troubleshoot method I installed the app reinstalled it logged back in that didn't do anything. It's pissing me off. And today it's still not working. I tried on a it's on a different phone which is the iPhone 14 plus on my same account and it works just fine I don't know that could be a SIM card issue or what.

And then it gives me a different error message tells me your number is not eligible I don't know what's talking about.🤬

This is exactly what is happening to me. Customer Service has been worthless

This is exactly what is happening to me. Customer Service has been worthless

Maybe this is something with the phones. I am having the exact sane problem!