No more auto pay discount? No Customer Service contact?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently tried to update my auto-pay, and was unable to. Apparently, T-Mobile no longer takes credit cards and won’t take my new card, and is saying they’re taking away the auto-pay discount unless you use a debit card. I tried to contact T-Mobile, but they were closed. I went to send an email or message and found they do not allow that and have no email address available for customers. I use my credit card for all auto-payments, and I particularly liked T-Mobile for their customer service. However, since they will no longer accept my payments and I have no way of contacting them or sending a message, I’m planning on switching to another provider and will likely move my internet too. I’m surprised they don’t take normal payments anymore and want to fee people more, those were things that used to make them stand out from the others.Sad day, goodbye T-Mobile, it was a fun run while you were good.

29 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

There has been a discussion where to file with the FCC or FTC. I received a response from the FCC telling me that T-Mobile had to contact me promptly. Said and done. However the rep stated she would contact me the next day, she did not. I will follow up with the FCC regarding the missed T-Mobile follow up. I am not expecting T-Mobile to say, "Sorry, you were right". I am expecting them to be sorry for having to dedicate time and money to answer all of the complaints. One more thing, take the auto pay option off from your bill and keep on paying by credit card on your due date, not on the auto pay date, which is two days earlier. That way they will not have your money for two days before your due date, earning interest, which was one of the reasons they they could offer $5 per line in the first place. They were also investing less rep time disconnecting and reconnecting services. I have always known that they could try this but I will not make it easy nor cost effective for them. If hundreds or thousands file an FCC complaint, take the auto pay off, and pay by credit card, it will cost them more than the $5 per line they were paying when "letting" us our credit cards to pay for auto pay. Even if we T-Mobile customers have no grounds for the complaint, it will cost them to prove it. So, 1) file the FCC complaint, 2) take the auto pay option off, and 3) keep on paying with your credit card so that you can keep the additional layer of security to protect your T-Mobile account data.

T-Mobile Managers decided to charge there long time standing loyal customers higher rates for paying automatically by credit card.

Seems these new age Gen-X managers forgot that those long time loyal customers are the ones who built their company business with that loyalty and dedication. 

I just found out about this yesterday, T-Mobile will no longer be give me Auto Pay discount for payment with my credit card and will be raising my bill if I do not give up my personal and private banking account information and data to them. 

It looks like those "street thug" Gen-X Managers up at the high and mighty T-Mobile Crystal Palace have been taking night courses in "J. O'Biden Nomics" at the school of Barack O and G Soros lower educational standards for Gen Xers and numb skulls full of mush.

It is time "We the People" and long standing loyal customers start giving these Gen-X and T-Mobilers/Enablers/Baggers Managers an education of our own in real economics. 

It seems they don't understand how customer loyalty works and the invisible hand of economics.

They just gave us our marching orders people. 

In other words we all go to a different carrier and cell phone provider. These tea baggers aren't the only game in town. 

It is time to give T-Mobile the same education Bud Light got over at Anheuser-Busch/inbev. Perhaps a few Budweiser will make them wiser. As the Budweisenheimer's  united and sent them a message. 

So can "we the people" the loyal a long time standing T-Mobile customer.

We should be called "The Royal Loyal" by them since we built their business over the past 10 years or more. We stuck with them through the bad and poor service missed calls. 

There are other service providers that will provide us independence.  I just heard of one today called "Pure Talk" at #250 on an ad. 

I'm going to have to go over and check out Pure Talk cell phone provider. They say they use the same towers as Verizon and T-Mobile AT&t etc etc.

It's time people, T-Mobile just gave us our marching orders.

It's time to send them a message loud and clear. 

It's time to go strap the airplane to your back and go fly the SOLL mission, Special Operation Low Level and man and woman up. 

It is time to give them the Budweiser treatment that Bud light got. It seems they need a higher education.

Also, I am sorry if I offended anybody up at T-Mobile Crystal Palace or anywhere else by using the term Man and Woman. Amen

No I am not. It's time to educate these people.

Warm Regards,  

Marko out, formerly known as Opie. USAF retired. SOLL crew

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@C-141SOLL, can this community help you with something?

AT&T and other cell providers have done the same thing. Unless you use a debit card or pay directly from your bank account, no auto-pay discount. I assume that they don’t want to pay the credit card fees while providing a discount on top. Seems to be par for the course these days.