Solved

USAGE details no longer available?

• 11 November 2022
  • 55 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Been monitoring daily usage because I’m on tiered data plan. (Wish I could switch) Before I could access by clicking on “USAGE” tab but that changed overnight. Called in and was told the system is being “updated”--check back later.

Anyone else?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

55 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello Friends. Did you see the good news I posted on USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community? I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This issue is now officially resolved. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We know that the usage details are important for many reasons, and we are working on finding out why this isn’t currently showing and how to fix it. With all the threads on Community and feedback/tickets filed in care, this has been shouted from the mountaintops. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. It is taking some time, and I know that is frustrating. We appreciate your patience and kindness. 

Though I am closing this thread for comments, the conversation is still going on USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

I have same issue, im onlie waiting to speak with someone!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Tmobile got hacked.  It’s the only explanation and they wont say anything about it.  The fact that we can’t monitor in real time (our own information) is a HUGE problem for many of us.  Tmobile is lying to their customers and are losing customers by the second.  GOOD.  I’m leaving too.  Everything they say is BS now.  They also don’t want to be making the national news but all of us can report this to the national news.  Do it.  I hope Tmobile stock falls fast.  They don’t give a crap about anyone or any customer.

Many others on this forum are reporting that they’re being told usage details will no longer be available u til after the billing cycle is complete. They do not care about the thousands of people using it to keep their children and vulnerable family members safe. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Tmobile got hacked.  It’s the only explanation and they wont say anything about it.  The fact that we can’t monitor in real time (our own information) is a HUGE problem for many of us.  Tmobile is lying to their customers and are losing customers by the second.  GOOD.  I’m leaving too.  Everything they say is BS now.  They also don’t want to be making the national news but all of us can report this to the national news.  Do it.  I hope Tmobile stock falls fast.  They don’t give a crap about anyone or any customer.

Userlevel 2

I’m switching to Verizon in April.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Same issue… New to me, since I’ve always been able to see daily activity for my kids’ lines.  Now, T-Mobile says that’s only available at the end of the billing cycle.  Of course, too late to do anything about excessive data use.  And it took 45 min. to get to that non-sense response.  I’m shopping new providers who allow me to manage my account in real time!

Is that in writing somewhere? I called yesterday and got the general response of “they’re still working on it.”

Same issue… New to me, since I’ve always been able to see daily activity for my kids’ lines.  Now, T-Mobile says that’s only available at the end of the billing cycle.  Of course, too late to do anything about excessive data use.  And it took 45 min. to get to that non-sense response.  I’m shopping new providers who allow me to manage my account in real time!

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue.  Anyone have an idea of which new carrier they may switch to?  I may be leaving because if the usage issue as well.

It’s really too bad, I’ve been with Tmobile for many years.  I would appreciate at least honesty on what the issue really is other than a broken link.

Same here, I've been with them 12 yrs but I am switching. My parents have Verizon and my mom was able to see the numbers of calls/texts 

I believe there’s an additional fee with Verizon to see the incoming and outgoing texts and phone numbers.  Believe me , Verizon nickle and dimes you for everything.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m having the same issue.  Anyone have an idea of which new carrier they may switch to?  I may be leaving because if the usage issue as well.

It’s really too bad, I’ve been with Tmobile for many years.  I would appreciate at least honesty on what the issue really is other than a broken link.

Same here, I've been with them 12 yrs but I am switching. My parents have Verizon and my mom was able to see the numbers of calls/texts 

Userlevel 2

i’m thinking Verizon.  Even higher slightly and quality and service are much better.  

Verizon does not give you a listing of incoming/outgoing texts and phone call numbers.  I like this feature with T-Mobile because I can see who is texting or talking to my young daughter. Of course now with T-Mobile not updating usage this feature is useless.

i’m thinking Verizon.  Even higher slightly and quality and service are much better.  

Verizon does not give you a listing of incoming/outgoing texts and phone call numbers.  I like this feature with T-Mobile because I can see who is texting or talking to my young daughter. Of course now with T-Mobile not updating usage this feature is useless.

Well that’s bad! That’s really awful that they won’t just tell people.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 2

Anyone able to see usage details ? I’ve been fighting with the horrible customer service for days .. they keep telling me to click on usage details and I keep telling them it doesn’t work . 

This issue has still not been  resolved.  I’m switching couriers.

Userlevel 2

Is usage overview not going to be updated anymore?

They keep saying they are working on it.  But, it’s been weeks now.

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 2

T-Mobile is showing last month’s billing cycle for detailed usage info. It’s been over a week since the last billing cycle. Any one know of a timeline for when they’re going to fix this?

I don’t believe they will fix it, if it’s been this long.

Userlevel 2

So here is my data usage 4 days into the new billing cycle.  My data stop accumulating on 11/20. If my data is showing up in your account, I apologize.  Seems like my 200 gig plan may now be unlimited. Don’t tell anyone.

Tmobile is certainly slipping.  I believe I’ll switch couriers.

Userlevel 2

T-Mobile is showing last month’s billing cycle for detailed usage info. It’s been over a week since the last billing cycle. Any one know of a timeline for when they’re going to fix this?

I don’t think it will ever be fixed.  It seems as though they are not putting an operable link on their website.  The link is the only way possible to get access to the data usage.

Userlevel 2

They won’t tell us.

Userlevel 2

I’ve noticed this issue since Jann28th. I don’t think it will be fixed. I’ve been given the run around since then. I like seeing my data usage. I’m probably leaving Tmobile if it’s not fixed by next billing cycle. Even cheaper phones show data usage.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

After a few billing cycles and having off-and-on erratic data accumulation over this time, I’m pretty convinced if usage is not showing up on the TM Usage page, it is not being scored against your data-cap. I basically see this as TM giving me random “free days” of data.