Solved

Detailed Usage Still Showing Last Month's Info 10+ days into new billing cycle! When will it be fixed?

• 6 February 2023
  • 38 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Both the app and the browser are still displaying last month’s info under detailed usage data over 10 days into a new billing cycle. Is there a timeline for T-Mobile to fix it? Normally it takes a day or two after a new billing cycle. Please help! 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Well, you for sure aren’t the only one. Might be a problem on T-Mobiles end cause my account still only shows usage from 01/26/23 so it’s been some days. Should expect an update soon. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have same issues. My billing cycle ended about 2 weeks ago, so I’m supposed to be seeing this billing cycle’s history, but nothing is showing up. I contacted T-Mobile Support. They told me “Just wait.” I asked how long and he was like “Do you have any other questions?” LOL

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same here. 4 days into next cycle and nothing! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

15 days and nothing to show for it except a ticket number. Hoping for answers soon!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I DM’d screenshots of my usage page to the Help account on Twitter. Someone replied: delete and update the app. Umm, it’s the regular webpage on desktop. Nothing but the sound of crickets thereafter...

Just saw this as well.  No detail of usage after January 26th.  Put in another complaint just now.  Obviously not a high priority with T-Mobile.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was texting with at least 3 techs yesterday, they told me they were updating their system. They actually have access to our usage details in their system so I asked them if they could send my call, text and data usage for this cycle to my email. The first tech sent me a list of phone numbers he typed out for me, but nothing more, then he connected me to a supervisor. They said they were going to email me what I requested within 24 hours so let's see if this afternoon they actually send it.

Mine stopped the 26th of January. Glad to know its just not me. 

Userlevel 3

Same issue with my call and text logs for the last 5 days. I called and all they can tell me is they put in a ticket to IT. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I was texting with at least 3 techs yesterday, they told me they were updating their system. They actually have access to our usage details in their system so I asked them if they could send my call, text and data usage for this cycle to my email. The first tech sent me a list of phone numbers he typed out for me, but nothing more, then he connected me to a supervisor. They said they were going to email me what I requested within 24 hours so let's see if this afternoon they actually send it.

Did they send it? I will also call and request if so!

Userlevel 2
Badge

NOPE!  Did not send it. I was texting with them yesterday and the day before throughout the day. It seems like they've purposely kept me waiting for their replies till I finally give up and then they send me a text saying they are closing the conversation because I haven't responded.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

NOPE!  Did not send it. I was texting with them yesterday and the day before throughout the day. It seems like they've purposely kept me waiting for their replies till I finally give up and then they send me a text saying they are closing the conversation because I haven't responded.

Wow. Just wow. I saw rumors on Twitter that T-mobile is switching to only providing usage details until after the billing cycle is closed. Which defeats the purpose for those of us trying to protect vulnerable family members.

Userlevel 3

I called customer service over the weekend and reported the issue. I called them again last night to follow up. The rep said it’s a known issue and they are working on it *sigh•. I also asked her about the “rumor” that were no longer going to have access to our daily logs under usage and she said she never heard of that. Just an FYI. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I honestly think they should either pay for the customer's data when they go over their limit since they can't track it, or give ALL their customers UNLIMITED DATA UNTIL THEY RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!!!!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Quick question. Are either of you the primary account holder? I'm not. And I was told, or they suggested that I login from the primary account holders t-mobile app on his phone or login using his password he uses and I would be able to access the usage as normal.

Userlevel 1

Quick question. Are either of you the primary account holder? I'm not. And I was told, or they suggested that I login from the primary account holders t-mobile app on his phone or login using his password he uses and I would be able to access the usage as normal.

Nope! I am a primary holder. Still same and not  updated after 1/27.Whenever I complain to them, they are going to  contact tech dept and tell them that will fix it. But they don't seem willing to fix this problem.

Userlevel 3

I am a primary account holder and it’s still not updated for me. 

Userlevel 3

Nope! I am a primary holder. Still same and not  updated after 1/27.Whenever I complain to them, they are going to  contact tech dept and tell them that will fix it. But they don't seem willing to fix this problem.

I have even tried to contact the tech department but they never send me over 

I’m having the same issue - currently chatting with an agent - they offered me the ‘family allowances’ … trying to see what that’s all about.  Not sure about what is going on, but I can’t believe no one from T-Mobile has updated anyone on this yet.  This is truly discouraging when trying to keep kids and family safe.

Userlevel 3

I called back T-Mobile and insisted on speaking with a member of the technical team.  I was transfered to a rep with the techincal team who also checked her own account and saw the same issue.  She escalted it to the engineering team and also informed them she could not longer see her real time call and text logs and her billing cycle ended on 1/27 and has not be updated since.  She also said she has not heard of any plans to remove that option from us.  She said she would have been notified of this as well.  She said it will take approximately 48-72 for a call back after the engineering team looks at this.  I will keep everyone here updated.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

I called back T-Mobile and insisted on speaking with a member of the technical team.  I was transfered to a rep with the techincal team who also checked her own account and saw the same issue.  She escalted it to the engineering team and also informed them she could not longer see her real time call and text logs and her billing cycle ended on 1/27 and has not be updated since.  She also said she has not heard of any plans to remove that option from us.  She said she would have been notified of this as well.  She said it will take approximately 48-72 for a call back after the engineering team looks at this.  I will keep everyone here updated.  

Please do and thank you!

Userlevel 3

Of course!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I see there are now 2 or 3 more discussion platforms about this issue and the ridiculous change they are making. It's just not worth the bill we are paying since we upgraded our phones in October, our bill WENT UP $280 MORE than the $119 we were paying before and that's with a military discount. After looking into other cell companies we decided on switching to Consumer Cellular. We can keep our #s, use our current phones and we have access to our usage details for A LOT LESS MONEY! So we're paying off the phones and switching!

Userlevel 3

I don’t blame you. If they don’t fix this I’m going to another carrier as well. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I don’t blame you. If they don’t fix this I’m going to another carrier as well. 

Someone mentioned reporting them to the BBB. Sounds like a good idea.