Solved

Dropped calls in my house

• 13 April 2020
  • 30 replies

Show first post

30 replies

My calls have been dropping lately, like back in the early 90s, and I have a 22ultra, never had this problem when Sprint was running the network 

@fireguy_6364  My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S21. I purchased it from TMobile. The dropped calls happen everywhere and the airplane mode 'hack' doesn't help. It is so frustrating to continually drop calls. I know you are a moderator, but ease up already. By the time we find a forum, we are already upset. And SOME of the posts are 2 years old. Some are from last month. Some are from 2 days ago. All that tells me is that this is an ongoing issue that has not been resolved. T-mobile over sells their bandwidth like Windstream does. And both services suck. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are there any other TMO phones in your home? and do they run into the same thing or no? if this happens “everywhere” in town then this is pointing more at your phone/account or sim card. if it were happening in one location specifically then that is network.

as for my response all i can say is choose your words wisely and expect to be called out on what is said..especially if its overly exaggerated. since your post there have been 3 other posts that were not me..in 2 months..and one of said 3 was you responding 2 months later. so i dont see people “leaving in droves” when there werent even enough posts in here to equal one post per month of this thread being alive in here for this subject.

you still didnt answer though. any other devices around you or no? that will point at network around you or your device/sim card.

So, you represent T-Mobile? Or do you just like harassing people? I have gotten the worst phone service I have ever experienced with T-Mobile. I've used several different carriers and I have never had so many dropped calls. It's difficult to find an affordable plan for one phone. I signed up with Sprint, not T-mobile. When they merged, they switched me to T-Mobile. When I experienced issues, I purchased a newer phone. It didnt help. I did my research and there are hundreds of complaints, but few answers. My problems began when they switched me over to T-Mobile, so it stands to reason that the issue is my carrier. I've been to the sites that offer 'fixes' (that's how I ended up here). I've chatted with tech support. I've even called T-Mobile. Of course it's difficult to get anywhere when it drops the call multiple times and each time you have to start over. I get the 'airplane mode' over and over. I can watch my phone go from full bars to zero. So, before you berate someone for complaining, understand that by the time we comment on a thread we've already jumped through multiple hoops to try to find a fix. You didn't help anyone by being hateful, especially not T-Mobile. You put the final nail in that coffin. BTW, there are 4 (four) related topics below that are all about dropped calls. Or, just Google T-Mobile and see how many hits contain the words 'dropped calls'. And, yes, people on other devices with other carriers work just fine. Now go bully someone else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

read under my post. the grayed out part.

things they didnt mention when the merger happened was that some Sprint towers in areas would be removed and or no longer used because they overlapped TMOs towers to much..or they just no longer had access to said towers due to agreements with the tower owners...so could be your case..

every carriers forum will look just like this..its more rare for someone to take their time to come in here and give praise compared to those that have issues.. as an example..

https://community.verizon.com/t5/Network/ct-p/mobile-network