Lied to and billed for a phone that I was offered for free

Show first post

27 replies

Lied to as well. I called to get pricing on adding a watch to my account and Mrs. Davis said I can upgrade both lines to a 15 pro max and get ultra watch 2 for only 30 extra a month and 2 years of AAA. told her too good to be true, doesn’t make sense, and that I already claimed the 1 year AAA service. She kept insisting and made her repeat it 4 times. Guess what? All a lie when I got my bill. $90 more a month and of course no free AAA since I already claimed it. I returned the watch and now looking to switch carriers. Lying all to get the commission when now she lost the commission because I cancelled the line and ruined reputation of T-Mobile for me, family and friends of mine. 

T-Mobile has upgraded my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THEY ARE ALWAYS CHARGING ME 100 DOLLARS OVER MY WHAT BILL IS SUPPOSED TO BE AND THEY WILL NOT TELL ME WHY. SO I WENT INTO MY GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND FOUND WHY 50 DOLLARS WAS BEING CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT AND I FIX THAT THEY REFUND MY MONEY AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT ON MY BILL AND I'M STILL BEING CONTINUED TO CHARGE OVER $100 MORE ON MY BILL EVERY MONTH AND I NEVER EVEN CHOSE THE HIGHEST PLAN WHICH THEY PUT ME ON TO BEGIN WITH NO NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER AND MY PHONE KEEPS ON MESSING UP AND THEY DON'T RESPOND TO ANY OF MY THING EMAILS OR TEXT OR COMPLAINTS OR EVEN TELL ME WHY ANY OF MY CHARGES ARE BEING CHARGED THEY DON'T THEY ACT LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW SO I NEED TO KNOW HOW I CAN GET ALL MY MONEY BACK AND GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY AND THEY CAN PAY FOR IT AND THAT'S THAT. BECAUSE I KNOW THEY'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND OUT OR GET PROOF OF ME SAYING THAT THEY GOT PERMISSION TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT WHEN THEY DIDN'T THEY'LL NEVER FIND PROOF BECAUSE I DIDN'T. SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THEY OWE ME A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY AND THEY'RE CHARGING ME EVERY SINGLE MONTH FOR A PHONE THAT THEY SAID WAS FREE MORE THAN WHAT THE PHONE IS SUPPOSED TO COST ANYWAYS OF WHAT IT WOULD BE IF I WERE TO BE CHARGED FOR IT BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE AND THEY'RE STILL CHARGING ME DOUBLE IT THEY DOUBLE CHARGE MY INSURANCE TOO.