Solved

Not Receiving calls and delayed text messages

• 15 March 2018
  • 80 replies

Show first post

80 replies

Crazy to see that people are experiencing the same issue even 4 years ago. I have been having the same problem for 3 months now. At first I thought i was going insane when I replied to messages I'd receive at home only to be told they had sent the message 3 days before!! And I can't seem to get phonecalls, everything goes to voicemail even when I'm sitting right next to the phone and looking at it as someone calls. I have a Samsung A52. Honestly, I think it's time to say goodbye

Just got off the phone with tech team and they don't have a solution. I've had this problem for three months now. Turning off/on airplane mode every couple of hours is not a solution. Anyone with a solution??

Can someone confirm that switching to another network solved this issue? Just want to be sure this is not a phone hardware/software issue. 

@sknishereC

I switched to Verizon about 1 week ago and honestly it's like all my issues stopped in less than 3hrs. I was back to getting calls and texts  and everything. You won't regret it, just switch.

Thanks a lot Njeri. That is great to hear.

Same issues here in Northern Virginia. I see new voicemails with no call. If I make an outbound call I will get a bunch of backlogged text messages.