Solved

Not Receiving calls and delayed text messages

• 15 March 2018
  • 80 replies

Hi all, trying to find a resoultion to this issue that's been happening for the past 5 months. My phone is an unlocked HTC u11.

Randomly I will not receive calls when I have full bars. It doesn't show up as a missed call or anything. The person will message me on another messenger and when I call them back I usually get a bunch of text messages time-stamped from the past hour that I have also missed.

I will also randomly receive voicemails with no missed calls indicating that again, I've missed a call but it does not show up in my notifications .

I've tried all the resetting everything on my phone, I've disabled wifi calling and volte but the problem persists. Has anyone experienced this and had it fixed?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 10 October 2018, 21:23

View original

80 replies

Crazy to see that people are experiencing the same issue even 4 years ago. I have been having the same problem for 3 months now. At first I thought i was going insane when I replied to messages I'd receive at home only to be told they had sent the message 3 days before!! And I can't seem to get phonecalls, everything goes to voicemail even when I'm sitting right next to the phone and looking at it as someone calls. I have a Samsung A52. Honestly, I think it's time to say goodbye

Just got off the phone with tech team and they don't have a solution. I've had this problem for three months now. Turning off/on airplane mode every couple of hours is not a solution. Anyone with a solution??

Can someone confirm that switching to another network solved this issue? Just want to be sure this is not a phone hardware/software issue. 

@sknishereC

I switched to Verizon about 1 week ago and honestly it's like all my issues stopped in less than 3hrs. I was back to getting calls and texts  and everything. You won't regret it, just switch.

Thanks a lot Njeri. That is great to hear.

Same issues here in Northern Virginia. I see new voicemails with no call. If I make an outbound call I will get a bunch of backlogged text messages.