TMobile used to be great

Show first post

28 replies

I was told at a T Mobile store the process of updating the towers is taking a lot longer than expected. The merger has been in the works for quite a while and they still have an estimated year left in tower upgrading. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

T mobile tech support killed my cell line twice. The more recent one happened because I tried to ask to activate E-sim on my new S22+. they activated my wife’s number instead…. they wasted me 2 hours on phone and promised some “compensation” but then nothing. even when I called to complain.

I have been a TMobile customer since 2006. I used their prepaid services for years and years. Finally in 2020, I signed up for a plan. I could not agree more with everyone here saying how far the service and quality of use has sunk. T-Mobiles customer service is a joke, with call hold times averaging 70 minutes for me. They lie, cheat, and steal from you as much as they possibly can. I am beyond fed up and I’m switching to any other carrier at this point. I’m pricing options now and moving out of this Mobile nightmare as soon as possible. Go ahead and complain to a rep- because that is one of their trigger words that causes them to automatically throttle your speed.. I rate them -100 at this point.