Solved

Usage Overview not updating

• 8 February 2023
  • 47 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

47 replies

I came here to see if it’s just me. Apparently not. How frustrating. 

Userlevel 1

Ya it’s a lot of run away from them. Put this much effort into telling people it will get fix here soon and other bs you could of fixed the problem to begin with. For as much as the bill is monthly shouldn’t have problems like this. But now I know I can go to different carrier and pay a lot less then I am now.

Userlevel 1

Please leave t mobil as soon as you can.  I have been with t mobil for 20 years---i paid off my phones and when I tried to leave they charged me an additional 250.  Please stay away from this company.

Userlevel 1

23 days now, I’ve not been able to access my current usage.

Same... since 2/13/2023.. since new cycle started. No update. Bring this service back.. it is very important to a lot of people..

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same

I have had the same problem since 7 February.   I have had an identity theft problem so I use another phone number temporarily and I would like to know who is calling me.  My guess is that T-Mobile was making some kind of change in the way the data is presented and perhaps someone broke some part of the data transfer process.

One symptom of some kind of management problem is that T-Mobile did not announce the problem or send a message to affected users (if they have tech people who can figure out how to do that).  Everyone makes mistakes and all businesses have problems, but hoping your customers won’t notice or talk about them is not a winning strategy.  The representatives on the phone are nice, as always, but in my case she had to search out the information when I called to ask about the missing data.  That also seems like a management error of pretty serious proportions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Not just trying to sweep the issue under the rug- which is egregious enough, but having some customer service tell people they’re putting in a ticket and working on it, while others find out this feature is going away entirely. 

Userlevel 1

Not just trying to sweep the issue under the rug- which is egregious enough, but having some customer service tell people they’re putting in a ticket and working on it, while others find out this feature is going away entirely. 

And as of today I’m being told again that you will only see your usage details after the end of your billing cycle. Which is a lie… because mine has closed and still nothing. Also have been waiting on an “email” for 48 hours with my details and nothing also. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

last post in there..no answer but at least for the majority of you TMO is confirming that there is in fact an issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Bump

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Free Cash Flow increased 96% year-over-year to $2.2 billion in Q4 2022 and increased 36% year-over-year to $7.7 billion in 2022, which included cash payments for merger-related costs of $622 million in Q4 2022 and $3.4 billion in 2022.
  • Common stock repurchases of 16.5 million shares for $2.3 billion in Q4 2022 and 21.4 million shares for $3.0 billion in 2022, with remaining authorization of up to $11.0 billion through the end of September 2023.

If I had that kind of money I’d maybe hire some competent folks?

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is so frustrating. I see so many of us have open support tickets on this issue with no resolution or communication. Then I’m reading posts where people are being told that the feature is going away. I’m disappointed in T-Mobile this is not customer service far from it! 

I called in and put in trouble ticket 2 weeks ago and never heard back from anyone since.  Prior to Feb 1, 2023, this real time track feature of data, phone and text messages is no longer working.  I used the info to verify billing of clients.  Obviously as all cellular companies offer metered (data) and quantity (calls, texts) data for billing purposes - so this info is readily accessible & available @ T-Mobile and it has been working for YEARS.

C’mon guys, this is an easy code fix!!   I hope this lack of response AND the excessive (over an hour wait) long hold times are not the new norm (decline) in TMobile service and support levels… If so, we know how this story ends.  Please fix this code problem!!!    

Same here for me, it has not been working since the February billing cycle. They act like they don’t know about it when you call them, very sad.

Really?? This feature is going away ??

We need to know if detail usage is going away so we can change providers!!!

Userlevel 1

Just go ahead and switch to another provider if you can. I’m going to Verizon. We aren’t getting the usage details back with T-mobile.. I’m tired of the lies. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

You are right Jmason.  It’s a huge lie.  Tmobile is NOW lying to their customers.  And the management (lack thereof) does not care about you or any of us.  Just pay the bill, that’s all they want.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.  Service and everyting else is going to get even worse.  Wait times worse.  No more call centers in New Mexico or other.  They will all be overseas, and you know how that goes talking to those people.  LEAVE Tmobile now.  Do yourselves all a favor.  I left today.  BYE BYE Tmobile.  They won’t miss me.  But if thousands upon thousands leave, maybe it will make a difference.  Just leave them and go to Verizon.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Issue still not fixed

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. We are working towards figuring out what is causing them not to display and finding a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work through it. At this time, I am closing comments on this thread but the conversation is ongoing here: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all. I posted in the other thread (USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community), but I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This is now officially resolved and usage details are back to normal. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!!