Solved

Usage Overview not updating

• 8 February 2023
  • 47 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

My usage information has not updated in 2 weeks.  Is there something wrong with the feature?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

47 replies

Userlevel 1

I was told engineers are working on it when I called. 

Userlevel 1

My usage has not been updated at all after January 27th. It seemed as if they didn't care how many times I reported it to them.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve had no updates since February 4th.  Two days ago, I went on tmobile’s facebook page and private messaged them.  I was told it was a system wide problem they were working on.  Maybe I shouldn’t have been so polite and not used private message and just complained on facebook.  I think they should give all their subscribers a credit, since we aren’t getting the services we are paying for.

Userlevel 1

Ya it’s a lot of run away from them. Put this much effort into telling people it will get fix here soon and other bs you could of fixed the problem to begin with. For as much as the bill is monthly shouldn’t have problems like this. But now I know I can go to different carrier and pay a lot less then I am now.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve also had the same problem since my new cycle began this past weekend.

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting the run around. They’re blaming it on a merger with sprint.  Not sure what that has to do with updating usage.  Mine hasn’t updated since Jan 28.  I’m going to keep complaining every other day.  

Me too. Not since January 27th and it’s currently february 9th , it’s starting to annoy me bad i’ve already reached out to tech and told me it should update soon . that was 2 weeks ago .

I have checked my data usage in the past with no issues until the January cycle ended. My data has not been updated since January 27. I can see the data, number of calls and messages but when I click on details it shows up through January 27. 

Userlevel 1

I have had this problem since my new billing cycle started on 2/6/23. Before that, it worked pretty good and updated within an hour or 2. I need this data almost daily.

It’s frustrating.

I came here to see if it’s just me. Apparently not. How frustrating. 

Userlevel 1

Same here

Same thing with me ,  not updating since Feb 2, called them numerous times .. they don’t care ! 

Userlevel 1

23 days now, I’ve not been able to access my current usage.

Userlevel 1

Mine also...put 2 support tickets in that are obviously useless.

If so many people are having this problem...why do they sound so surprised everytime I call?

Totally going back to Verizon...this is ridiculous 

I’ve had the same issue since January 27th. Contacted T-Mobile via message on the app and was told that it normally takes a few days after the billing cycle to reflect the usage for the current cycle. Well, it is now February 9th and having the same issue.

Same... since 2/13/2023.. since new cycle started. No update. Bring this service back.. it is very important to a lot of people..

Userlevel 1

Same here. Has not updated since January 27th. I’ve had multiple tickets put in. Each representative tells me different things.. The last rep from India yesterday told me from now on the usage details won’t update until the 19th the day before my bill is due. No one really knows.. It’s all BS and lies. 

Userlevel 1

Same here.  No updates since Jan 26.  When I click on current cycle, I get last month’s info.  Even though I can tell the # of calls/messages/data are current month.  When I click in the details, it shows last month.

Yes, same here. No current activity since last statement and reverts to previous activity but shows current on tab. 

Has t-mobile replied?

Same thing is happening to me

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m also getting the run around. They’re blaming it on a merger with sprint.  Not sure what that has to do with updating usage.  Mine hasn’t updated since Jan 28.  I’m going to keep complaining every other day.  

Merger with Sprint happened in 2020 !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

last post in there..no answer but at least for the majority of you TMO is confirming that there is in fact an issue.

I am

having the same problem called three times and created tickets and they said the would call me back no call.  Frustrating they need to fix it since it is happening to a lot of people.  It is a glitch in the system I believe. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

You are right Jmason.  It’s a huge lie.  Tmobile is NOW lying to their customers.  And the management (lack thereof) does not care about you or any of us.  Just pay the bill, that’s all they want.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.  Service and everyting else is going to get even worse.  Wait times worse.  No more call centers in New Mexico or other.  They will all be overseas, and you know how that goes talking to those people.  LEAVE Tmobile now.  Do yourselves all a favor.  I left today.  BYE BYE Tmobile.  They won’t miss me.  But if thousands upon thousands leave, maybe it will make a difference.  Just leave them and go to Verizon.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I called in and put in trouble ticket 2 weeks ago and never heard back from anyone since.  Prior to Feb 1, 2023, this real time track feature of data, phone and text messages is no longer working.  I used the info to verify billing of clients.  Obviously as all cellular companies offer metered (data) and quantity (calls, texts) data for billing purposes - so this info is readily accessible & available @ T-Mobile and it has been working for YEARS.

C’mon guys, this is an easy code fix!!   I hope this lack of response AND the excessive (over an hour wait) long hold times are not the new norm (decline) in TMobile service and support levels… If so, we know how this story ends.  Please fix this code problem!!!